The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
why do you link to an ad/redirector as opposed to linking directly to the ebay listing? If you post a link to the listing directly, I'll go there.

·
Registered
244 Posts
First off, not sure what Carfax's rules are when it comes to posting info so I won't do a pure cut and paste, but will touch on the highlights:
1) Two owners
2) Originally titled in New Jersey 5/2005
3) Was in accident in 5/2007
4) Was sold and titled in Ohio in 10/2007 with 5,095 miles on it.
5) Was checked out by Midwestern Auto Group (Midwestern Auto Group - Dublin OH) in 11/2007. (Might want to touch base with them).

FWIW - you can get a 1 month unlimited membership to Carfax for like $30. I bought this when I was shopping for my Elise. Relative to the cost of the car, was a good investment. That being said, Carfax's info is spotty at best. I checked on some known cars and more often than not it did not report accidents, including some severe ones. Cavaet emptor.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
You want a yellow car with a red interior?

Why?

IF that's what you want, you may have found the only yellow Elise with a red interior in existence, better jump on it while you can.

My eyes hurt.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
You want a yellow car with a red interior?

Why?

IF that's what you want, you may have found the only yellow Elise with a red interior in existence, better jump on it while you can.

My eyes hurt.
Ronald loves the color combo!

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Fail.

:shrug:
Not your fault - sorry. One of the changes the new owners of the site put in automatically turns ebay links into ad links with a redirect, so they get some money for everyone that clicks on them. My proxy at home blocks ads, so I can't get to it. It'd be a pretty good scam to go around to a bunch of sites and post links to cars on ebay going through an ad redirect to make a little bit of side cash - not that I'd ever do it... Oh well. price is a bit high for an accident and that color combo, IMO.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Not your fault - sorry. One of the changes the new owners of the site put in automatically turns ebay links into ad links with a redirect, so they get some money for everyone that clicks on them. My proxy at home blocks ads, so I can't get to it. It'd be a pretty good scam to go around to a bunch of sites and post links to cars on ebay going through an ad redirect to make a little bit of side cash - not that I'd ever do it... Oh well. price is a bit high for an accident and that color combo, IMO.
Don't do that on sites you want to return to. I'm a moderator on another car site and we ban people for doing that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts