The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So just trying to get an idea of how much this would be worth to a community member. Looking at selling my front clam off my 05 Starlight Black Elise...going a different direction.

The car has NEVER been in a front end accident, so this is an OEM clam with the Original paint and emblem. The specs on the front of the clam are bugs and nothing more. The clear bra is still on the front of the car and does wel (where the chinlet protectors were, a little was removed there)l, and the previous owner had chinlet protectors installed, I recently had them removed because they were the wrong color. There are NO HOLES in the Factory chinlets and the clams LITERALLY pretty much flawless. I can buff the front end out for you before you get it, or you can have it buffed/painted yourself if you do not want it the same color. Let me know how you want it shipped, and shipping can be arranged. If you wish to pick it up in person, I am willing to drive it approximately 200 miles in any direction from where I live.

Let me know what you guys are willing to offer, this will help me decide if want to part with it or not.

if you want the turn signals are flawless - $300 + shipping

If you want the head lights - $2000 for the pair + shipping (Passenger side is flawless, driver side lense cover has been modified, but works perfectly. Dealer over tightened them, but I couldn't prove it when it popped out of location. So I made metal tabs and riveted in place, you can't even tell).

Edit: Will post photos tomorrow, for some reason LT was not cooperating with me and photo upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'll take the turn signals if you are willing to sell them separately :D

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets see if these photos will load. (still can't load photos...management webpage not coming up on the laptop)

The sale of lights will ONLY occur after the clam is sold. Buyer for the clam gets first dibs, and then if the buyer does not want the lights, then the lights will be listed at a later date.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts