The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all fellow LotusTalk members. I am posting this as a feeler as I have been considering selling this car to look into getting a Noble M12. I bought this car a year ago and have loved and babied it ever since. I has been garaged ever since it was dropped off to me after delivery from Portland Oregon via covered trailer from Exotic Car Transport. As the title states the car just rolled over 17,000 miles on a road trip i just got back from yesterday in Tennessee. The list below is everything that has been done to the car (all by me other than Wheels). If I did end up letting this car go, I would need close to $40,000. I justify my price by seeing one very close to mine just selling on here for $36,000 with almost 4X the mileage and I have right around $7000 in the car after buying it not including any shipping in my quotes.

OEM Track Pack which includes LSD, Adjustable Coils, Harness bar.... ect.
2Bular GT3 Titanium Exhaust - $689
2Bular 4-1 Exhaust Manifold - $1016
2Bular Flexi Decat - $200
RLS Intercooler - $1186
RLS Intercooler Tubes - $225
RLS Intercooler Shroud - $90
Vision Function/Gotham Tune for 2bular Exige S - $400
Saikou Michi Oil Catch Cans - $155
Sector111 Gpan 2 - $525
NCI Odyssey Battery Bracket - $68
Odyssey PC680 Battery - $140
TRD Cup Car Air Box w/K&N - $170
Sector111 Eliminator V3 - $89
Difflow 5 Element Diffuser - $550
RLS/HKFever 100% Matte Carbon Door Panels - $450
Blackwatch Racing Dual Gauge Bracket - $62
AEM UEGO Wideband A/F Gauge - $190
Defi Racer Series Boost Gauge in White - $190
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Wheels - $700
Jim Clayton Heavy Shift Knob
Jim Clayton Folding Front Tow Hook
$6969 (Around $7000 with nominal modifications)

If there are anyother questions please feel free to PM me. Not going to post many pictures unless i get some interest because this is just a feeler as I said before.....:eek:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for the day
More to tell you guys I got alot of pm's the first du it was posted and I am trying to answer on a first come first serve basis. The first gentleman I was speaking with could not come up with funding. Pm me if still interested, anyone.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
What did the dyno reveal for whp? Nice car with nice mods at a reasonable price!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
More current pictures.... Sorry for taking them while the car is dirty but I have yet to wash it since getting back from Nashville. These were taken an hour ago and meant to be a true walkaround of the car.

·
Registered
491 Posts
maybe I missed it, or just did not know the names of all the modifications, but what is the black stuff on the rocker panel?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe I missed it, or just did not know the names of all the modifications, but what is the black stuff on the rocker panel?
The black portion is a vinyl wrap around the bottom and front that is just for protection against road debree. Bought the car this way and never have taken the time to take it off.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have an ECU with the standard tune? (Required to Smog in CA :()
Unfortinaly I do not. Sorry. The ecu is jut a flash and could easily be flashed back by vision function if a buyer wishes to do so.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you have the original wheels? How many miles on those tires?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you have the original wheels? How many miles on those tires?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I sadly do not have the OEM wheels for the car, as this is the way it was shipped to me from the previous owner in Oregon.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What did it make on the dyno
The picture I posted from the dyno was when i first bought the car before any modification were done. I wanted to get a baseline on the car, but have yet to make it back to the same dyno to see what actual gains i have made. I am still planning to do so if the car dose not sell though and would be glad to post up the results..... :wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts