The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for a few months for the right Elise/ Exige and was able to buy one of the few 2009 Sport 260 in the US about a month ago. I recently got an opportunity to move overseas with my company for a 2-3 year stint. I think I've come to terms with entertaining the thought of selling the car as opposed storing it.

2009 Exige Sport 260 #7
Storm Titanium ~1035 miles, factory warranty until 12/12

If you aren't familiar with the Sport 260 options, check out Vishus' registry thread in the Exige forum.

This one has the lightweight wheels, Bilstein dampers, starshield from the factory.

Exterior mods:
Reverie carbon front spoiler
Reverie adjustable rear carbon spoiler
Reverie carbon Side Skirts
Reverie carbon Canards
Reverie carbon 3 element diffuser

Interior Mods:
Momo steering wheel with Quick Release
Schroth Profi II 4-pt harness
DBW pedals
Braille Battery with Minder
Kenwood foldout headunit with navigation
Backup Camera wired through head unit
Focal Components
JL Stealthbox
Alpine Amp

Performance Mods:
AP Racing Big Brake Kit
Larini Exhaust

The car from the factory was a bit over $77k and there are over $16k in added parts (not counting labor). I am asking $56,500- worst case is if I don't sell it in a few months, I'll put it in storage until I move back.

I can provide the PPI from Lotus of Miami when I purchased the car.

Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Saw the car for sale in Miami, passed by and did a walk around. The car had all those add ons when it was on the lot. It looked pretty clean. They also had it advertised as a elise on ebay. Boneheads.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, those guys didn't know what they had even though it was written on the title.

To their credit, I bought the cheapest car on their lot. They probably had 8 late model Ferraris in their showroom and 2 Porsche GT3's, a couple of R8's. First time I have seen a Porsche Carrera GT in person.

Just a note... both raceview mirrors have been replaced with a new set.

Saw the car for sale in Miami, passed by and did a walk around. The car had all those add ons when it was on the lot. It looked pretty clean. They also had it advertised as a elise on ebay. Boneheads.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yes, it was the cheapest car on the lot

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
good to see you back in the game with the best of the best!

nice car, I was very tempted when they had it down in Miami, just couldn't sell my darn cayman S in time!

put some miles on the thing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts