The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about going to 4ngiefest held in Atlanta, GA this next weekend and wanted to see if there was any interest in the Lotus community in joining me if I do go.

If I do go I would more than likely be joining up with a caravan in Cincinnati early Friday morning and then heading out picking up more cars on the way, will definitely post more details on the route of the caravan if anyone is interested.

4ngiefest has generally been a German car show but last year it has been more toward Germans/Exotics and I would love help get some more exotics out there. Also the money goes to a good cause (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society).

Whether you live in the area or want to do the drive, it would be cool to see some Lotuses show up. I havent personally been to 4ngiefest but I'm good friends with an M5 driver who has been numerous times and he says its a blast.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Definitely thinking about going. Just need to make sure I can get Friday off to be able to join the caravan.

Anyone in the area of the caravan looking to head down. It looks as follows. If you do want to join let me know and I will forward the details on to the leader of the caravan.

Dayton Caravan Meeting -
4445 Indian Ripple Road Kmart Across From The Greene 3:15am and leave at 3:30am

Meeting point #1 Gas Up 4:30am-5:15am Friday Oct 19th
Waffle House
(859) 283-2556
8050 Us-42
Florence, KY 41042

Meeting point #2 Top Of Fuel 6:15-6:45
1917 Plaudit Pl,
Lexington-Fayette, KY,

Bathroom Stop Quick Photoshoot 8:00-8:15
TN Welcome Center