The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly for sale, haven't decided to sell or not. Black Y wheels with A007 tires. I bought them last year and they have great tread life left. The tires were almost brand new when I bought them. I have probably put 3k miles on the car since. Wheels have one or two rock chips but are basically perfect condition. I bought them cuz I wanted to have two sets of wheels. Turns out I really like the fit of my LSS wheels a bit better. Still deciding whether to hold onto them or not.....sooo push me over the edge!:D

Asking 1,000 for wheels and tires. Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Zach

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
What are the wheel specs on these vs LSS wheels?
They are the exact same sizes/offsets as the LSS wheels, but considerably heavier. As a set they are even a tad heavier, I believe than the standard wheels. But that's largely because the front wheels are wider than the standard fronts, hence more metal.

These wheels for the most part were the standard wheels on Euro market Exiges. They first showed up here in spring of 2005 when the LSS wheel supply dried up. If you ordered an Elise with LSS during that time, you got these wheels in silver or black, with $500 off the Sport package.

They've since shown up as delivered on the Elise California editions (silver) and the 72D version (gold).

Great looking wheels. I had an Elise that came with them during the 2005 LSS wheel shortage. Later put them on both of my Exiges.

·
Registered
224 Posts
You're probably not at this point, but if you're willing to separate, I would be interested in the wheels only.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good I will let you know, I have 2 interested buyers. I will let you know if I decide to sell and they fall through.

-Z

·
Registered
913 Posts
They are the exact same sizes/offsets as the LSS wheels, but considerably heavier. As a set they are even a tad heavier, I believe than the standard wheels. But that's largely because the front wheels are wider than the standard fronts, hence more metal.

These wheels for the most part were the standard wheels on Euro market Exiges. They first showed up here in spring of 2005 when the LSS wheel supply dried up. If you ordered an Elise with LSS during that time, you got these wheels in silver or black, with $500 off the Sport package.

They've since shown up as delivered on the Elise California editions (silver) and the 72D version (gold).

Great looking wheels. I had an Elise that came with them during the 2005 LSS wheel shortage. Later put them on both of my Exiges.
Very good information here - thanks!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man... I am so shocked at the interest. I will consider all the offers and let everyone know soon.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts