The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 Sport Elise with the yellow/black exige-style seats. I haven't decided to do this for sure, but was thinking of swapping them out for plain black exige-style seats. My motivation is that with my stripes, yellow, etc, I'd like to take the car a notch more subtle. :)

If you might be interested in swapping seats, PM me and send me pics of your seats. My seats are basically new, car has 8k miles. First owner had harness slots installed. They did a nice job.

I just don't know what fabric/finishes are out there, and if they all say exige on them or not (would prefer not), so it'd just depend on who's interested and what seats are out there. Also would prefer local to avoid shipping. I'm in the SF bay area.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice seats! What is the difference between Exige and Elise seats. I will gladly swap my black Elise seats with you. I would even add some $ to it. BUT, shipping is a must as I live in Tennessee.
Rick

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice seats! What is the difference between Exige and Elise seats. I will gladly swap my black Elise seats with you. I would even add some $ to it. BUT, shipping is a must as I live in Tennessee.
Rick
Exige-style seats ("-style" since they come in some Elises, too) are wider at the top with holes for a harness. Like the ones shown.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you consider selling them? I can pick up. I am in Sacramento; only a 2 hour drive ?

Jose
Thanks but wouldn't consider selling them at this point since I'd need to replace them with something right away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts