powder coated wheels
powder coated diffuser and undertrays
powder coated calipers
nitron single adjustables with ronin springs
2bular exhaust and custom turbo manifold as well as gt2870 all ceramic coated
stroked 2zz engine done by monkey wrench racing
rps clutch and flywheel
charge cooler heat exchanger mounted in the front of the car
all turbo piping is powdercoated as well as intercooler, intake manifold and valve cover
manly motor mounts
hydra nemesis ecu
dry carbon center console
dry carbon door panels
dry carbon sills
full suede interior including all dash pieces
and more

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...very nicely done - hope you're able to recover enough of the modifications to make it worthwhile...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
tw auto wide body exterior clams
dry carbon roof
dry carbon front lip
2008 headlights
turn signal delete
smoked tail lights
powder coated wheels
powder coated diffuser and undertrays
powder coated calipers
nitron single adjustables with ronin springs
2bular exhaust and custom turbo manifold as well as gt2870 all ceramic coated
stroked 2zz engine done by monkey wrench racing
rps clutch and flywheel
charge cooler heat exchanger mounted in the front of the car
all turbo piping is powdercoated as well as intercooler, intake manifold and valve cover
manly motor mounts
hydra nemesis ecu
dry carbon center console
dry carbon door panels
dry carbon sills
full suede interior including all dash pieces
and more
How can we enter into price discussion with only 3 pictures? (-poke- @ the moderators) :)

Then again, this is a feeler thread. Lets see more pictures!

Noble

·
Registered
357 Posts
since you asked, given the market I would guess 40k would be tops, and that would be tough - you would need a buyer that wants your specific mods and not just an exige s

its a really nice car, but I can't see how selling it would be "economically sound", if you just want to move on to something new I would suspect you would take a bit of a hit on what you have invested

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you are willing to part some of it I am interested in the cf roof and side scoops. Let me know.

·
Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,116 Posts
interested in the motor: Stroked to 2.0 liters? How much power?

-ROBERT

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wow, those widened clams look *smashing*. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nice looking car, but unfortunately mods usually equal to sunk cost at resale. You will never get what you have put into the car. Just keep it.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
how the hell do you get away driving that thing in cali? haha, sic car though! if you have details on how i might be able to register it in cali i, i might be interested depending on price

·
Registered
974 Posts
wow! that wide body looks great. hope it stays in SoCal so that i can see it sometime.

·
Premium Member
3,043 Posts
very nicely done.

But to answer your question....I would have to put the value at about 30K.

Your mods are great but you have to find the one person that has the same taste as you and wants your mods. If you do then I would say 34K is top.

How many miles on the car? Are there any issues. Show some more shots of the interior.....engine....boot...etc. More info helps us make more of dertermination.

If my son had a teaching job..he would buy it....he likes blue and wants an Elise. Want to trade for a blue Miata 99 Anniversary Edition? Just kidding...I know there is a 20K difference in the values.

Edit....look at Perryeyes car....he spent 80K on his and I dont think it has sold yet and it is in the 30K range. Modifying a car has it downfalls. One of them is resale value. the real mods that hurt are the mechanical mods. The buyer has to find someone to work on a oneoff car and if you expect the buyer to be one that fixes them for themselves..then you greatly reduce the potenial buyers and if someon can fix it themselves then they can do it themselves to a car they have. Builders like that do not generally value what others have done higher then the cost of materials.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
moved to allow discussion

1 - 20 of 24 Posts