The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thinking of selling my hard top roof off my 2006 Aspen White Exige. Hardtop? Hard top? Either way, it's the roof! Thinking of going to a Prototype Composites carbon roof. It is in mint condition, although the front driver side corner mounting point won't thread correctly. Bolt will go through the first set of threads just fine, but when you get into the second set of threading it won't thread correctly and will just stop about halfway thru. I just stacked some washers on the bolt and it's been totally fine.

Not sure what I should ask for it. I see people asking anywhere from $650 to $950. Pretty big range. So I thought I'd throw it up to see if it's worth it for me to sell it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have the same roof in arctic silver. Butters, if you find someone who prefers that color, I'd be happy to trade for yours. Mine will ultimately be painted, so the color is not important.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
My advice - keep it and when you sell the car put it back on and sell the carbon one. You'll net out much better that way. If its a track only car you'll never sell then sure...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts