The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just picked up a 2011 Evora about a month ago and have 1500 miles on the odometer. I am looking to sell my stock rims and tires (gloss anthracite wheels with Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires). BRG quotes $1100 per wheel (ridiculous price). The wheels are in mint condition with the exception of a minor 'nick' on one of the rear 19 inch wheels (pics included). It occured when the driver was trying to manuever the car onto a flatbed for delivery. The tires have approx 8/32 thread. Pics of the wheel on the car and some close ups. Happy to provide more pics at different angles etc... PM with reasonable offers. Would like to sell as a set and don't know how much it costs to ship. Prefer local pick up (Miami Beach), however not too many Evora owners in South Florida so I don't mind shipping - just have no idea on cost.:shrug: Front: 225/40 ZR 18 and Rear: 255/35 ZR 19.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New shoes arriving next week!! Will post pics!

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics of the new shoes? :)

GLWS! Bump.
Plack - here they are! Diamond Cut Wheels - Just arrived today and will be mounting them this weekend. Now I just need to sell the Sport Anthricite wheels/tires! Will post pics once mounted.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ooh like the Diamond cut. Show pics when done!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooh like the Diamond cut. Show pics when done!
Absolutely will post pics! Just trying to decide on what type of tires to put on the Diamond Cuts. I don't track the car and really only use it on weekends, so looking for a quality tire that has good thread life and a quite ride.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Still have the 18/19 wheels? I'm in the North East with 19/20's, so I'd like some smaller wheels for normal driving. I'd need them shipped unfortunately, probably to New York.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent PM!

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello, thanks everyone for the interest. All PM's replied. A lot of requests for separating wheels from tires etc...so I'm happy to sell just the wheels only, or tires only or as a set.

Any reasonable offer considered! Wheels and/or tires will be available tomorrow (Saturday oct 6).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts