The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SEATS SOLD]: FS Biscuit Interior '05 Elise

As the thread title says, I'm thinking about selling off the unused interior ( both seats + matching teardrop panels all with about 10,000 miles and 4 years wear on them) from my '05. Pro: cash today, someone else can use it. Con: I always thought when it's time to sell my car, having all the old OEM parts would be a big plus.

Also have no real idea what the things are worth, so $1100 sounds about right OR if anyone has a hardtop with hardware thinking a trade.

If anyone may be interested, PM me and I'll unwrap the pieces and take decent photos.

Edit: seats are now sold, panels remain.

·
Registered
371 Posts
As the thread title says, I'm thinking about selling off the unused interior ( both seats + matching teardrop panels all with about 10,000 miles and 4 years wear on them) from my '05. Pro: cash today, someone else can use it. Con: I always thought when it's time to sell my car, having all the old OEM parts would be a big plus.

Also have no real idea what the things are worth, so $1100 sounds about right OR if anyone has a hardtop with hardware thinking a trade.

If anyone may be interested, PM me and I'll unwrap the pieces and take decent photos.
PM sent!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics ready, sent to PM'ers, will sell the interior. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Responded to both recent PM's.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seats are now SOLD. Have a pair of biscuit panels, make offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts