The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get some carbon seats... wanting to sell my exige seats and possibly my craftsquare mirrors to fund this venture

My exige seats are in near perfect condition 9/10 for sure and have a slot cut out of the bottom for 5 or 6 pt harnesses.. professionally done by gashead motorworks in houston tx (they do race support - VERY good and capable shop)

I will try to post up some pics tonight..

willing to sell separately or together, with or without seat rails

OFFERS welcome on all. I should know by the weekend if I will let them go and if the deal will work for me to fund the new seats

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are pics of the craftsquares..

the craftsquares are 9/10.. the carbon is perfect, no fading, no chips or scratches.. the bases have some very small chips on them but can easily be touched up or repainted.. they are so small it didnt bother me though so I just left them

I'm thinking $525 shipped on those if I sell

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW! lots of PMs.. not sure on price yet as I haven't had time to research what they have gone for in the past etc.. thats why I was taking offers.. I'll try to spend some time on that tonight

also as for pics that will be tonight as well

·
Registered
905 Posts
PM incoming on seats. Someone swapped my exige's seats to probax elise seats and I'd love to go back to Exige.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forgot to mention.. these were takeoffs from an 07 exige and looked 100% brand new when I got them about 2 yrs ago. Since then they've had about 5,000 miles or so on my car.. always garage kept never sits out in sun etc..

black leather exige probax.. as mentioned before pics tonight

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tried to upload the pics but the computer I'm currently using doesn't seem to want to let this happen..

everyone interested PM me your email and I'll send the pics now, or otherweise I can try on a different computer when I get to work in the morning

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
so how does this work? first pm gets the seats? first payment gets the seats? or highest offer gets the seats? and i did call you after you gave me your number.... no one picked up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another thing I'm not sure on and would like to know about is - are the driver and passenger seats interchangeable? could you put a driver side seat on a passenger side rail?

anyone??

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so how does this work? first pm gets the seats? first payment gets the seats? or highest offer gets the seats? and i did call you after you gave me your number.... no one picked up.
..called you right back and no one picked up

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
didn't get it, so how does this work? first pm gets the seats? first payment gets the seats? or highest offer gets the seats? guess it's easier to message since our phones got problem. thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still figuring out if I want to sell 1 seat and get 1 carbon seat, or sell both and get all new seats, or if I just want to keep these. It is a feeler thread after all. I guess it will ultimately come down to either -

1. I get an offer I cant refuse and just pack them up tomorrow and find myself some seats at a later date ...or

2. I figure out what I'm going to do and sell to whoever is willng to pay the right money for the right combination of parts (ie if I end up just selling the passenger seat etc..)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts