The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents,

I picked up a pair of brand new LED tail lights (2007+?) for a project that never ended up using them. Looking for $325 shipped within the continental US.

I think list is $170ish, so you save a few bucks plus the shipping!

Anyone interested?

Best to shoot me an email at bob(at)bobandrenee.com, but I'll get PM's too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
760 Posts
LED tails were introduced in MY 2006 by the way. So only things needed would be ballasts, harnesses, flasher units, and resistors?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
I picked up a pair of brand new LED tail lights (2007+?) for a project that never ended up using them. Looking for $325 shipped within the continental US.

I think list is $170ish, so you save a few bucks plus the shipping!
I may be mathematically challenged, but that doesn't seem to add up - unless you're saying that each set lists for ~$170...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I may be mathematically challenged, but that doesn't seem to add up - unless you're saying that each set lists for ~$170...
He means that each individual unit retails for $170, and actually he's being modest. Per LG these go for $230 retail/each.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a few PM's and just wanted to clarify. This is for a PAIR (that's two) of lights. No harness, wiring, flashers, or dancing ladies go with them.

I picked these up as a possible conversion for the tail lights on my Noble M12 and went a different direction instead. Brand new condition!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts