The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this from FVMC. It fits like a glove for the elise. The material is great quality and it definitely will not scratch anything. The original price was like $200... Offers? Im looking at around 125 shipped if I decide to sell. Since im in FL I dont need it for winter storage........

·
Registered
992 Posts
i may be interested - picture please? or link?
thanks!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a different material for the outside and inside of the cover. Im not 100% sure on the inside material but its really soft like a kind of suede mirofiber or something. I know if you get water on the inside that it will just sit on it and not soak in... just like the wax on the car lol. You might want to just call FVMC aka Lambo Chicago and get more info on it. I can take a picture of it on the car when I get home. Its in excellent condition. The only thing that ever happened is a small rodent or something got on top of it last winter and pulled a thread out on one of the seams. Nothing significant in the least bit as this has a nice thickness to it. Just thought Id mention it.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok its officially for sale.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The inside material is cotton.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Images of the outside and inside of the cover.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On car pictures.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
110 shipped.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
offers?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
100 shipped.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
still available.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What is a "Feeler Sale"?
Well it started that way which was just seeing how much I could get for it. But then its turned into just a full sale. Title was never changed though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.