The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening Everyone,

I am putting a feeler out there to see if there is anyone on here/ or enough people in Southwest Florida (Naples, Estero, Marco island, Ft. Myers, Cape coral, Sarasota, etc) to put together a club or branch of another lotus club. I have not seen anything in Florida, let alone SWFL. If there is enough demand I will be happy to put something together and see if we can grow it.

If anyone is interested or has specific questions or concerns, please PM me and/or respond in this thread.

I look forward to the feedback.

Thank you

Joe

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
509 Posts
Cars and Coffee at Dupont (Registry) Publishing (3051 Tech Drive St Petersburg or 34th. Ave & Tech Drive south of Ulmerton Rd.) on every 3rd Saturday of the Month has always had a few Lotus owners show up. I met a fellow from LOT (Lotus Owners of Tampa) once there who said that they organize on Facebook. I don't do Facebook so... Here is a link from LT featuring LOT. This is all kind of north of your turf I realize. I hope you can get something going!
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f111/lot-lotus-owners-tampa-184490/

·
Registered
795 Posts
Count me in even though I am on the East Coast in Melbourne...

·
Registered
221 Posts
I used to drive my orange Elise around Naples back 2 years ago. I went to the Naples Motorsports Cars and Coffee events and then every Friday I believe to Vanderbilt and Bonita beach road for a small car meet, then Saturday up to Fort Myers but locations would change so often and people would end up doing their own thing most the time.

Tampa was a long drive and wouldn’t recommend it unless going to the DuPont cars and coffee events

I never made it to Miami and Fort Lauderdale but those shows I’ve heard are very good. I’m still upset I moved back to Chicago and can’t drive it year round anymore 😢

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to drive my orange Elise around Naples back 2 years ago. I went to the Naples Motorsports Cars and Coffee events and then every Friday I believe to Vanderbilt and Bonita beach road for a small car meet, then Saturday up to Fort Myers but locations would change so often and people would end up doing their own thing most the time.

Tampa was a long drive and wouldn’t recommend it unless going to the DuPont cars and coffee events

I never made it to Miami and Fort Lauderdale but those shows I’ve heard are very good. I’m still upset I moved back to Chicago and can’t drive it year round anymore 😢

Sorry your not in the area anymore, it would have been nice to have another lotus guy.. The monthly meet now is the Naples cars and coffee. I think naples motorsports still does one ,but haven't gone in years.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think the logo is really cool! Whoever put it together did a great job.

I'm (unfortunately) in the process of selling my Evora or I would definitely join. I've always wanted to have a car cool enough for a meet-up group...

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the logo is really cool! Whoever put it together did a great job.

I'm (unfortunately) in the process of selling my Evora or I would definitely join. I've always wanted to have a car cool enough for a meet-up group...
So keep it and join us! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts