1. Recently retired federal employee & disabled veteran. I've done a lot of different things from working on bombs & missiles in the USAF (duh), aircraft weapons systems (F-16/F-117), some clerical stuff (Sr. paralegal/federal judge liaison), & a little spooky stuff for Homeland Security. :ST:V::ST:
2. Into hockey, firearms (hey, I was a military weapons guy after all), audiophile stuff, & not a passion, but most recently buying a new house in OK.
3. Yes, but I will be inheriting my wife's BMW as a DD soon.
4. Generation X ('76). Yes, I'm retired at 38. :shrug:
1. Serial Entrepreneur (Media and Tech)
2. Diving, Traveling and almost anything you can do on a mountain
3. Whenever my drive involves more than going down a freeway (except for trips to germany )
4. 1980... so tail end gen x i guess.
1. Software Designer/Architect
3. Yes, daily driver.
4. Gen X (1966)
For those confused about generations:
'Veterans' are people who were born prior to 1946.
'Baby Boomers' were born between 1946 and 1964.
-subset: Boomers I or The Babyboomers, born 1946 to 1954.
-subset: Boomers II or Generation Jones, born 1955 to 1964.
'Gen X' was born between 1965 and 1979.
'Gen Y' was born between 1980 and 1995.
'Gen Z' was born after 1995.