I am Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht.
In an attempt to get to know my fellow Evora owners better I thought I might start a thread for this...
1. What do you do for a living?
2. Besides your Evora, what is your main obsession? (that "thing" you're into)
3. Is your Evora a daily driver?
4. What generation are you? (Millenial, Gen-Xer, Baby Boomer)
1. Software dev.
2. Coffee. (espresso, roasting, etc.)
nah.You just cant help yourself can you? Everything i see of yours is a smarty pants comment..
come on and play this game like everyone else...
For sure, I stopped counting around 30 lol, now its easier to keep track of the different artists....18...mostly from US, but have gotten a few in Europe.
He's just playing
It's kind of a riddle
That is a Looney Tunes quote
very popular in the early to mid 70 for after school cartoons
So I'm going to say Gen-x or late baby boomer
Does lots of technical stuff to his car so engineering or IT
Probably not a daily driver because I'm guessing
hobbies will be cars, comic books (maybe scifi too) and track days.
All comments can be fun if you just look at them the right way. Just like people :wave: