The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a female Lotus sales person at Lotus Beverly Hills?

As I was looking at some pictures of cars at Lotus Beverly Hills (posted on LotusTalk.com), I saw this stunningly beautiful lady in the picture. ;)

If she works there, I might have to get one more Lotus next time I'm there.

;)

Attachments

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
Are you that desperate to date? :thwack:plus at only 5'6" aren't you too short for her?-poke- Also she isn't even that hot. That is a Kansas 8, which translates to a LA 4.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Wait. Was this taken today? Our those cars still in stock? Oh yeah, pretty girl...are those cars still in stock because their websites outdated. :)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I think the picture is from some time ago.
Oh. Well, the girl's probably old now. :D

I do know they have two fully loaded blacks (no racist jokes please) in their showroom for $8K off.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Yes, but plastic lasts forever. :D

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
There are so many damn creepers on this board its rediculous. You all are putting a bad name for lotus owners

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
That's the lovely Heidi and no she is no longer there; and no, she wasn't in sales. And yes, this thread scares me... :eek:

BUT, as long as you brought her up, let's turn this positive.

Heidi is a stunning person, both inside and out. She's doing something pretty great right now and could use the help of the Lotus community. I'll post another thread but like I said, as long as we're on the topic...

This is straight from Heidi:

"I am running the Rock N Roll marathon (26.2 miles) on June 1. I am training with Team in Training which raises money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I'm running in memory of my Grandfather and a highschool classmate as well as in honor of a very close girlfriend who is a survivor. I really appreciate you forwarding the link on and if any one wants more info let me know. The money that my team raises goes directly to cancer patients and their families. The donations are tax deductible: tax id number is 13-5644916."

the link to my fundraising website is:
www.active.com/donate/tntgla/heidi

She's set herself a pretty lofty goal for this good cause, and is about $2000.00 short to date. Hopefully this community will rally around a good cause. Hell, we owe it to her at least for this thread. -poke- :) Place "LT" after your last name so we can track how many donations come from the board? I just thought of this, so mine's up there without the "LT"... Those who for whatever reason wish to remain anonymous, should do so, of course.

Edit to add: Heidi recently cut off those beautiful locks pictured above for the purpose of donating her hair to children who are suffering from baldness due to disease. That's the person we're talking about in this thread.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
That's the lovely Heidi and no she is no longer there; and no, she wasn't in sales. And yes, this thread scares me... :eek:

BUT, as long as you brought her up, let's turn this positive.

Heidi is a stunning person, both inside and out. She's doing something pretty great right now and could use the help of the Lotus community. I'll post another thread but like I said, as long as we're on the topic...

This is straight from Heidi:

"I am running the Rock N Roll marathon (26.2 miles) on June 1. I am training with Team in Training which raises money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I'm running in memory of my Grandfather and a highschool classmate as well as in honor of a very close girlfriend who is a survivor. I really appreciate you forwarding the link on and if any one wants more info let me know. The money that my team raises goes directly to cancer patients and their families. The donations are tax deductible: tax id number is 13-5644916."

the link to my fundraising website is:

www.active.com/donate/tntgla/heidi

She's set herself a pretty lofty goal for this good cause, and is about $2000.00 short to date. Hopefully this community will rally around a good cause. Hell, we owe it to her at least for this thread. -poke- :) Place "LT" after your last name so we can track how many donations come from the board? I just thought of this, so mine's up there without the "LT"... Those who for whatever reason wish to remain anonymous, should do so, of course.

Edit to add: Heidi recently cut off those beautiful locks pictured above for the purpose of donating her hair to children who are suffering from baldness due to disease. That's the person we're talking about in this thread.
This is really awesome. I think LT can get together and do something. Perhaps this is an opportunity for Club111 to get together again like we have in the past for The Hole in The Wall Gang Camp and help. <hint, hint>

BTW, my 11 year old daughter cut off her hair and donated it as well. Steph and I were very proud of her.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Are you that desperate to date? :thwack:plus at only 5'6" aren't you too short for her?-poke- Also she isn't even that hot. That is a Kansas 8, which translates to a LA 4.
Excuse me? ;)

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
This is really awesome. I think LT can get together and do something. Perhaps this is an opportunity for Club111 to get together again like we have in the past for The Hole in The Wall Gang Camp and help. <hint, hint="">

BTW, my 11 year old daughter cut off her hair and donated it as well. Steph and I were very proud of her.
Great idea, Robert! How do we get club111 involved?

</hint,>

1 - 20 of 73 Posts