The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. Sadly unattainable by me (for now! ;) :p )

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Thanks for posting... IMO... Front looks good... rear looks like A$$! Too Enzo like. F355 is still better looking.

Neil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,744 Posts
master said:
Thanks for the pic. love the back. Next will here , oh ya but my 06
Z06 is faster. SO WHAT
I must have missed the official figures that prove your statement? Plus if you can afford a F430 I don't think you'll have any trouble buying a Z06; so it's unlikely you'll see any F430 owners looking at you enviously while you sit at the traffic light in your 06 Z06.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,160 Posts
The oval scoops in the front that pay homage to classic racing are interesting. Deposits are already full for first year's run for the most part in the US! The 612 and 575 will never suffer this kind of resale value! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derek said:
I must have missed the official figures that prove your statement? Plus if you can afford a F430 I don't think you'll have any trouble buying a Z06; so it's unlikely you'll see any F430 owners looking at you enviously while you sit at the traffic light in your 06 Z06.
I think he was making reference to Joecooooooooooooooool's post in another thread where he said that the Esprit was a pig and then went on to tell us all how great the Corvette is.
 

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
Joined
·
5,638 Posts
Meh. I think the 360 looks better.
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
4,290 Posts
I like it! Make mine fly yellow.... ;)

Can't wait to see how the Esprit will stack up against it. Should be a killa comparo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Little Bastard said:
Thanks for posting... IMO... Front looks good... rear looks like A$$! Too Enzo like. F355 is still better looking.

Neil
Nice to see I'm not the only one with that opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
This is weird. Why would you put a start button on the steering wheel? I mean, I can understand putting buttons for things used frequently (traction control or shift settings, a/c fan, etc) but how many times you going to have to hit the start button? ;)



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, at least people will know to get out of the way when you're driving aggressively and hitting the horn every 5 seconds :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
haha, very true. that wheel is unlike anythig I've ever seen outside of an F1 car. I've always been a Ferrari guy, anf the F430 looks like it will definately take out the Gallardo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RareAir23 said:
haha, very true. that wheel is unlike anythig I've ever seen outside of an F1 car. I've always been a Ferrari guy, anf the F430 looks like it will definately take out the Gallardo.
Seems to be a toned down version of what's in the Enzo...

 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top