The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
lol.... that was a little too much :panic:

guys, remember that guy that would advertise the elise rides on CL. we need to give her his number rotfl i am sure she would be grateful for that. -poke-

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I guess we know at least one woman you could get if you had a Ferrari. Almost sounded like she was possessed. What would she do if she saw a Mclaren F1?

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Yup. Pretty much the standard reaction women have when they see me driving.......even in my stock Civic :nanner:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Can someone who hablos Espangnol please translate her physco babble for us por favor?

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Guess ill have to take my 430 for a spin :)

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Totally Missed it

Wow, you guys totally missed this one. The first woman screaming is the wife of the guy driving the Ferrari. She was kidnapped in Cartagena, and her husband was looking for her. The second woman's voice is telling her she will be shot if she doesn't calm down.:panic:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Wow, you guys totally missed this one. The first woman screaming is the wife of the guy driving the Ferrari. She was kidnapped in Cartagena, and her husband was looking for her. The second woman's voice is telling her she will be shot if she doesn't calm down.:panic:
Are you serious?!

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Actually I think you have it a little mis-translated. It is the wife of the guy driving the Ferrari noticing that he is taking his girlfriend for a ride.

·
Such Administrating
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think you can translate the phrase: "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts