The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 24th Annual Reading Ferrari Concours d’Elegance & Art and Memorabilia Show is on sunday 18th, just interested if anyone is going or interested in going. Its been a few years since I last made it but heres a few pics from then

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I worked that show last year for MV Agusta. I had my Maserati for sale but it got no love. They always have a great turn out- a black Enzo last time. Is it open to the public or just the club?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I worked that show last year for MV Agusta. I had my Maserati for sale but it got no love. They always have a great turn out- a black Enzo last time. Is it open to the public or just the club?
it was open free to the public, however Reading CC went public a year or so ago and I think they may charge a small amount for the public to get in now

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i miss that area. i used to live in bethlehem PA and loved it out there. lived there for over 10 years. its a really nice part of the state.
what the hell! i used to live in bethlehem and now live five minutes from bethlehem! move back! :) i need more lotus buddies around here! Did you grow up here?

.....and that looks like fun i'll be there!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what a miserable day. rain finally broke around three thirty so i went over, only for the heavens to open again when i got there, so no pics.
i was surprised at how many cars were still there and at some of the classics sitting in the rain. i love when cars are treated as cars and not garage queens. hopefully the weather will be better next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts