The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, some of us are going to hook up on Sunday. Anyone else in addition to John and Jim want to join us at FoS on Sunday, sometime just after noon? Check out the Elise and meet?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XconZ said:
Did you decide not to autoX Sunday?

-Eric
I don't know now. I had planned to only be there until noon anyway. Saturday is Lisa's birthday and they have a party planned for her in Plant City with the Pug dogs. It will go late at night and we may sleep over. Plant City to St. Pete is a long drive to get there at 6amish.

I really wanted to autocross the S2K to get in some drive time before I sold it, but now I'm not selling it. I think I'll do the party for the wife on Saturday and may miss the autocross. Sorry, didn't plan on it, but Lisa would like that for her birthday. It's her day.

Hey, for the Showroom event next Saturday, you should get an invite this week. It's cocktail attire. You still going? Should be a lot of money there. I'm bringing a camera of course. May be some Bucs players.

Sorry to bail on the autocross possibly. Hey, it's Lisa birthday, and she's letting me keep the S, so, you know.

When are you selling yours? :(

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm still trying to talk my dad into getting up that early on his day off :D. Get tons of pictures of the Elise! I cant wait to check it out. I'm still planning on being at the showroom opening next Saturday.
I'm starting to think that I will just keep the car for a while and see what I can get for a trade. Maybe Dimmit will hook me up because I'm the "future" :D:eek:
See ya soon,

-Eric

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XconZ said:
I'm still trying to talk my dad into getting up that early on his day off :D. Get tons of pictures of the Elise! I cant wait to check it out. I'm still planning on being at the showroom opening next Saturday.
I'm starting to think that I will just keep the car for a while and see what I can get for a trade. Maybe Dimmit will hook me up because I'm the "future" :D:eek:
See ya soon,

-Eric
Dimmitt I don't think wants our "Honda". Just keep it like me, sell the Lude, and use the S for a daily. :p Come on man, keep the baby.

We are on the list for Saturday for the Showroom. Look pretty, you bringing your girl? If so, she needs to be on the list to get in. Let me know and we'll add her. There will be security at the door, no list, no in.

·
Registered
282 Posts
tidalwdave said:
We are on the list for Saturday for the Showroom. Look pretty, you bringing your girl? If so, she needs to be on the list to get in. Let me know and we'll add her. There will be security at the door, no list, no in.
I will ask her about it. How far in advance do you need to know?

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XconZ said:
I will ask her about it. How far in advance do you need to know?

Thanks,
Eric
We can probably set it up a day in advance. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts