The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few parts up for sale. 1st is the passenger blinker. [SOLD] The right one was cracked and I shaved them on the new clam. I also have a Miltek muffler with downpipe and diffuser exit tips.[SOLD] Sounds fantastic, I of course forgot to take a sound clip before I installed the new exhaust system. The cat included with this system has been gutted. I'll also for laughs post up what's left of my front clam. I've had a few people express interest in bits and pieces, so if you can use it PM me, as I'd rather not trash it.

On another note, I saw on EBay recently carbon fiber access panels, with a kind of vortex generator/shark fin on them. Well last night, technically 7 am this morning, I finished up my new screen/amp and sub install. Well it was an all nighter, and I drove off with my passenger panel on the car, guess it blew off on the interstate :/

Anywho, I would like to purchase that set. I can't find the listing anymore. If I can't find that set I'll settle for the normal CF ones, but I'd REALLY like those. That being said I have the driver side for sale also.
Just shoot me an offer on this stuff. I'm always up for trades too :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, clam still available. I have several other projects going on right now so I still haven't got around to fabbing anything up with it. I may just repair it to the stock look and save it for one of those rainy days....
If anyone decides they want to do a custom clam I'll let this go pretty cheap!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah, ALSO still looking for a front access panel set in CF, the eBay one with the vortex generator. However, at this point I'll settle for just the passenger side one, stock or otherwise.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How much are you asking for the clam? I am building a house and thought that would look cool if I could work that into a lightfixture over the main entrance as you walk in. I have an 06 lotus and love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts