The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a nice car show at the UW campus. Myself and a few elise and exige owners showed up to see 2 R8's 3 360 Modenos, 300hp atom, Diablo GT, 2 Murcielagos, 1 Gallardo, First V8 M3 in WA, 2 CGT's, GT3, DB9, Vantage, 2 AMG's, list goes on. Here are a few pics I managed to steal from some people haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
my alma mater yo.
My sister's alma mater (and her law school)...yo yo! :up:

Nice backdrop for a car show! Great variety of cars.

Tom

Edit:

Y'know, with that many cool cars, you'd expect a bigger crowd, but being UW, maybe they stayed away 'cause it wasn't green enough...now a bicycle show-that would have drawn a crowd!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My sister's alma mater (and her law school)...yo yo! :up:

Nice backdrop for a car show! Great variety of cars.

Tom

Edit:

Y'know, with that many cool cars, you'd expect a bigger crowd, but being UW, maybe they stayed away 'cause it wasn't green enough...now a bicycle show-that would have drawn a crowd!
The weather wasnt cooperating it was rainy, windy, then sunny. The pics were taken pretty early in the day and we drew a decent crowd for only 2 weeks or so notice and it being spring break.

Oh yeah the ariel atom was k20 supercharged 300hp+ amazing. The owner was a really cool down to Earth guy.

PS: We are looking at part II in the summer or early Fall.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
university of washington and its an 08 s4

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Never seen the Lambo SUV in person...what was your impression of it?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never seen the Lambo SUV in person...what was your impression of it?
IT was a beast. I was sure I would be able to peel some toddlers from under the wheels. It was really really clean both outside and in. It was well taken care of. Didn't get to hear it start up tho :(

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude...stop wasting my time on pics of cars!
Yeah I didn't bring a camera that day. I left it at my girlfriends house :(. They are planning on doing another one that isn't during Spring Break so I'll have my camera then PROMISE haha.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'll take one of the Carrera GTs- I shared the Barber track with one last year- It was a beast!

Thanks for the pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts