The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone
i am new to the Elise and have few questions

1.my winshield wipers dont clean so well and i need to replace one should i go to lotus dealer for that?
2. do they still produce Larini exaust the dual tip version? (if yes is it good sounding exaust?) or should i go with Boe side exit?
3. allingment is it easy to get more negative camber on elise or i need to get some parts sheems?

Thanks so much
i do have more questions but i will try to look it up

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
1,240 Posts
1. Put a new blade in. O'Reilley's Autoparts will do it for free if you buy the blade from them.
3. Why do you want more negative camber? Don't think this car is like a Hyundai.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise, British Racing Green
128 Posts
Black watch racing has the Larini here
Not exactly sure on sound but I’m pretty sure there are some online.
Another one is the hangar 111 signature exhaust but I hear it’s a little quieter (louder than stock but quieter than Larini).

·
Administrator
11,213 Posts
You will be wanting to remove shims for additional -camber. Milling your steering arms or installing V2 arms will get you even more -camber.

Reactions: SS Lotus Elise

·
Registered
Boe rev300 - Built cylinder head all ferrea parts and bowl ported - Larini exhuast
8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1; 2011 Audi S4 Manual
380 Posts
Are you looking for the slant tip dual larini exhaust that is the same style as the stock exhaust?
I did install one on my elise last month , havent heard it yet because im still waiting for the ECU tune to get mailed back to me.
Should be soon.
BWR stocks larini.
+1 on this Larini exhaust! My Elise has this particular sports exhaust installed (by the original owner) and it sounds fantastic. Compared to the stock exhaust on the Elise of a buddy of mine, there is no comparison. I really think you'll like this (or at least I certainly hope you do)! 👍💯

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank u guys
I was thinking to get negative camber because autox maybe
And dual exaust tips one on each side kind

thanks again!
Are you looking for the slant tip dual larini exhaust that is the same style as the stock exhaust?
I did install one on my elise last month , havent heard it yet because im still waiting for the ECU tune to get mailed back to me.
Should be soon.
BWR stocks larini.
hey thanks
On the website it says sc is it only for supercharged cars?

·
Registered
Boe rev300 - Built cylinder head all ferrea parts and bowl ported - Larini exhuast
8 Posts
That exhuast I posted is designed for supercharged cars and has the two tips in the middle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts