The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Been 110% satisfied with my FF spoiler and their customer service. Quality is great and looks amazing.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Im also very happy with my ff. I do like both for different reasons but price made the difference. Sorry for mentioning price but thats what pushed me more in one direction. The ff lip looks great in person and makes the front look lower which i like alot.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Bav, you should wait to see what APR is gonna come up with.

If you really are interested in downforce, you might reconsider getting APR canards. They have a steeper aoa and a side lip, this should be more efficient but create some more drag. They will also put an extented CF splitter on you FF spoiler for added DF. They already did this to Manly's and Kaz's car.

I don't know the prices for any of these, but APR is supposed to release all those bits plus a big wing in the coming weeks.

The Gut by itself might be a bit better than the FF because of the side canards that are part of the Gut design. However, Aerosim, pointed out that the air coming out the canards on the Gut are directed towards the wheels which is not a good thing. The FF with the extented APR splitter probably is a better solution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts