The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent Casey a PM, but just in case someone else could help.

I've got a FF275 kit and looks like I need the turbo 2 downpipe donut gasket, as well as new springs to holdit all together. Anyone know the part numbers or a source for the replacement parts? Does Garrett stocks them, or where I can get them?

I'd really appreciate it..car sounds like garbage right now!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ForcedFed 275 Kit donut gasket and springs

apparently the donut gasket is the same as the original and original celica...I still don't know where to source the springs that hold the downpipe and turbo together. Casey from ForcedFed recommended a "bike shop" but I can't really take off the springs, search around for replacements, but them back on, drive it to a muffler shop, and have them put the new tight ones back on. A part number or source is preferred..

Anyone? Someone must have changed these!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm in the same boat with the springs. Anyone found a good replacement since the last post?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The problem is I don't trust any muffler shop with my car, so I don't want it decommissioned there until they figure out which springs they need to use. Apparently the gasket is the same as a Celica...I can't confirm it as I'm still waiting on the springs...

anyone out there? I know Casey is working on it...

I'm in the same boat with the springs. Anyone found a good replacement since the last post?

·
Registered
77 Posts
The problem is I don't trust any muffler shop with my car, so I don't want it decommissioned there until they figure out which springs they need to use. Apparently the gasket is the same as a Celica...I can't confirm it as I'm still waiting on the springs...

anyone out there? I know Casey is working on it...
What I intend to do "when I get around to it" is pull the springs off and trot down to my local Ace Hardware which has a great collection of springs and just try to find some of roughly the same length with a slightly stronger K value. I plan to take fish scale to compare them. When/if I find a suitable replacement I'll post up here.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
have you tried a google search for exhaust springs and exhaust spring bolts - many hits come up and have images that may be helpful

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you need these parts I have them in stock and can send them. I am the OEM supplier to ForcedFed. Just PM me; I also have several other components for the elise/Exige that are being liquidated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts