The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally listing my FF275 turbo kit. I removed it before I sold my Elise 2 months ago. I have been putting off listing it because, after having it, I could never own a Lotus without it! This kit was amazing! The sound was unlike any car I have ever heard. The power was incredible. I miss this more then any other thing about the car.

This kit includes everything you will need to install except a larger fuel pump and oil pan with fittings(I used Moroso). I installed and removed this kit myself. I marked a few of the less obvious connections to make installation easier. The installation is not very complicated.

The items pictured are included:
FF275 turbo kit
Modified exhaust with V-band clamps to make quiet and loud muffler interchangeable
750cc injectors
EFI X2 ECU - I think it was $2500
DRS plug and play wiring harness - $995
Wide band O2 can amplifier - $500
Nice digital gauge set.

ECU has custom tune for a stock engine. Software, cable and base tune are also included.

I have between $9000 and $10,000 in this kit. It runs 8 PSI of boost and made 268 WHP with regular fuel. Dyno shop said they could get over 300WHP with a race fuel tune on the stock engine.

Asking $6000 shipped in US. All you would need is an oil pan and fuel pump for this kit to be installed on your car. I was really careful taking this off to not loose any screws, but it is always possible it will be missing one.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it does not sell as a complete kit, yes. If possible, I would like to keep it together because it is ready to install and start up the way it is.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only put 1,500 miles on the turbo kit. I bought it used on this forum and it was in great condition when I got it. Right after I installed it, I had to have the exhaust size of the turbo changed at a local dyno shop because it was going over boost. They said it was not the right size for my set up. They said the rest of the turbo was in great shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available :shift:

Price lowered - $5,555 shipped in US

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Trevor can you please clarify your graph reading there for me. Is it claiming that you had a HP and Torque curve of about 260+ at the wheels for both? or is it saying your HP is at about 260+ and your torque is at about 175+?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hey Trevor, I have this same kit (not installed yet), but the older version with the thru diffusor exhaust. Willing to trade exhausts plus cash?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I bought this kit from Trevor. At 8psi I made 271whp 180tq but had it detuned to about 260whp and 170 tq since I was on stock clutch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts