The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a Fidanza 3.2 clutch and pressure plate and a Fidanza light weight aluminum flywheel that I need to sell. They are new in the box and still have the shrink wrap on them. I bought the set to replace the factory clutch that I thought was squeeking while shifting gears and before I had it installed, I found the source of the squeeking was the Stage 2 exhaust rubbing on the defuser while unloading between gears. Here are the parts I have:

Fidanza 3.2 Kevlar Performance Clutch for the Lotus Elise and Exige from Sector 111

Sector111 Lighter Aluminum Flywheel by Fidanza

I also have 2 release bearings, one came with the set and the other one I bought. You can have them both.

Online price $745 plus shipping. I will sell mine for $550 Shipped

Or seperate:

$250 shipped - Clutch - I will include an extra release bearing, and I also have the replacement bolts (you will need these and they are not included with the kit, and the extended cylinder pushrod you need (also not included normally ordered seperate for about $30 plus shipping)

$300 shipped - Flywheel

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
605 Posts
Already have the clutch but need flywheel. Would you be interested in selling them seperate and how much? Please PM. Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, I will sell the clutch for $300 shipped and the Flywheel for $350 shipped. Thats $50 off each and free shipping.

PM me if you are in. I have a Paypal account you can wire funds to and can ship this week. (unless you are close enough to pick them up)

-B

·
Registered
25 Posts
i think i will just wait and buy from sector i was qutoed 311.50 from them since i had bought a katana from them just recently

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Am I missing something? I am $10 cheaper than Sector, free shipping, I will include an extra release bearing, and I also have the replacement bolts (you will need these and they are not included with the kit, and the extended cylinder pushrod you need (also not included normally ordered seperate for about $30 plus shipping)

I ordered the clutch from Sector about 2 months ago and it has never been touched by human hands. It is still in the shrinkwrap and original box the way it came. Even at $311 I will save you $50 or more.

Let me know if you change your mind.

-B

·
Registered
740 Posts
for how much ft/lbs is the clutch rated?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure. I included the link to the products page. I was told by 111 that it would handle a Katana SC just fine.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sector website says 215 lb-ft... Abel told me 230 lb/ft..

I did a fairly hard launch on it and intend to do a few more just for some quality assurance testing :D
You have same clutch?
How do you like it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts