The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
SWEET!!! Been a huge fan of that show & also Tiff for a very long time!

The show doesn't have the humor/stupid stunts that appeal to non-car people but a great show for us car fans!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Fun. Though Fifth Gear has been available as episodes come out from TV Underground. (you need Emule or a bit torrent to download). I stream episodes right off my server to my DVD player.

They are different than the Top Gear folks. Tiff Needle was actually on Top Gear long ago with Clarkson. Cinematography is not as good as Top Gear, but they are pretty serious abut testing cars, and let you know what they really think. Both shows are entertaining and should be on US network Primetime. For some reason people would rather watch American Idol... same folks who put along five mph below the speed limit in the left lane and break in the middle of every single corner!

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Will look for it. Keep us posted. Motorweek just doesn't cut it anymore.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That's the best part about Top Gear! I often fast forward through the car stuff... I really don't care how a $200,000 car handles, not like I'll ever buy one.

Never heard of 5th gear or Velocity channel though I don't watch very much TV, maybe an hour or two a week if that.

SWEET!!! Been a huge fan of that show & also Tiff for a very long time!

The show doesn't have the humor/stupid stunts that appeal to non-car people but a great show for us car fans!!!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
5th gear is great !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts