The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
What episode of Fifth Gear is that? Have not seen it yet!

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Contortionists? Me wants.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I hated this car the first time I saw it, but am now warming up to it more and more. The next level S-version should be great.
...it's a car which seeing in person and then mulling over afterwards really starts to grow on you...i honestly leaned toward disliking it before spending an evening with the two test cars; now i quite lust for one...

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
60K pounds, so about 90-100K US ... if this car is aimed at the Porsche Cayman S, good luck.

I hope it sells well, but if I were a buyer, I'd wait to see what the Evora S has to offer.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:wallbang: You can't just convert Pounds to USD, that is not how cars are priced.
The price has been talked about ad-nauseam on this forum and in the magazines, it is estimated to be around $70-75k

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Guess we'll find out in 2010 -- did you factor in dealer markup? I still maintain the price will be around $90-100K.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Everyone seems to be liking the Evora
Huh?

Oh, you mean the car? Not really for me. I want the girl in purple.

xtn

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Guess we'll find out in 2010 -- did you factor in dealer markup? I still maintain the price will be around $90-100K.

Did Fifth Gear factor dealer markup in their British price?

Dealer markup is not a part of MSRP, it will vary and it only applies to fools who need to be first on the block to own one, so no, I did not factor it in :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts