The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent shape '04 Esprit with 22,600 miles in Nightfall Blue Metallic exterior and Magnolia leather interior. All stock except upgrade to Hyper-Flow Cats installed last year. Additional upgrades include the glass roof, color matched fiberglass lip spoiler, STI-R remote radar/laser system, custom indoor dust cover, an extra Magnaflow exhaust system (if you like it quiet) and a Lotus picnic blanket.
Garage kept, no smoking and taken out weekly to keep it in tip top shape. 8,000 miles on new timing belts, all rear bushings replaced 1/14, new battery 2/14, new transaxle fluid 5/14 and new rear tires 6/14.
An identical car with half again more miles on it sold last year in the high fifties out of Austin TX. I'm asking $44,000
Inquire to email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
I saw this car a few years ago at the All British Car Club show at Mead Gardens in Orlando FL; it's in very good shape and certainly priced to sell. GLWS.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought I already posted a reply but I am reporting now that the Esprit sold for my asking price within 30 minutes of listing on ebay back during the first week of August. It now resides in the Houston area. Brett

1 - 5 of 5 Posts