The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

After years of lurking and saving I finally have a Lotus Elise of my own. I want to thank ImprtFan for selling me the car and for picking me up from the airport. Everything was just as described. In my five days of owning the car I know that I will always own a Lotus. I've already been pulled over (received a warning), asked how much my car cost by many people, and tried to explain to people what Lotus is. :) My mom still thinks its a Ferrari. Anyways, I look forward to being a part of the forum.

Here are some pictures of the 2005 Lotus Elise. My truck, and my girlfriends trucks dwarf the Elise. We are a fan of the Chevys.

·
shay2nak
25,170 Posts
congrats!

4 trucks and 1 Lotus. Not a fair fight.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
congrats!

whereabouts are you at?

i would guess down south just from the trucks

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Glad to see you got one, and sooner than you thought! Let me know when you bring it down to Woodward... :)

-Matt

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Welcome aboard! I also live in the land of pickup trucks - glad to see someone who can appreciate both ends of the spectrum!

Please tell me you'll keep it in a garage though...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard! I also live in the land of pickup trucks - glad to see someone who can appreciate both ends of the spectrum!

Please tell me you'll keep it in a garage though...
oh of course, the Lotus has a spot in the garage all to himself. Yes, I love my lifted truck but going back and forth between the two takes some getting used to. Also I found myself trying to roll the windows down from the drivers side of my truck haha

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looking good Steve! I'm already having withdraw symptoms LOL. Hope she gives you great years like she did me!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, yeah the offset on the tires really gives it an aggressive stance. I love the jeep btw.
Congratulations to you and your girlfriend.
The truck to the far right looks particularly menacing?
View attachment 412002
Love wheeling with the kids.
Yeah I'm already having a blast, Thanks again!!

Looking good Steve! I'm already having withdraw symptoms LOL. Hope she gives you great years like she did me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts