The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been lurking the boards for quite a while and decided to finally join. I'm at enough forums to drive a man insane but I figured one more couldn't hurt and this one has been occupying most of my time as of late.

Yes, I am another transplant to Arizona. I've seen a few on the board already. Moved out a little over 2 years ago from the Midwest. Have to say it's one of the best moves for a guy that hates the cold.

I don't have a lotus yet but plan on one next summer. I've been drooling over the elise/exige since it was announced to the states. In the process of buying a house so that took priority :(

Current cars are a 2006 Pontiac G6, just the regular old V6, and a 1965 Barracuda. My father and I are Mopar fiends, he has a just finished 1969 Roadrunner, and will probably be looking to get something for a left over 340, Duster of some kind I imagine.

Just wanted to introduce myself and to say, see ya around the boards,

Monkey

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome

And I thought that Monkeys were Kinda Smart.... Guess I was always misinformed..... Get a ride in one of these Elises/Exiges and the journey begins.....;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts