The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I finally have the car in my garage. 2007 Elise with spurious blower and intercooler setup. Told it's BoE but the IC looks like the Vision/Function/whatever one.

No accidents. Probably too many previous owners. Price was decent enough and it came with a bunch of cool sh*t. I'm dying to take it apart but first things' first. Pic (attached) as it's coming off the transport truck:

Also oddly I am looking for a stock catalytic converter setup, as I need it for registration where I live. Any tips would be hugely appreciated. All the best everyone!

-Brad

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
Give it some love...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Hey everyone! I finally have the car in my garage. 2007 Elise with spurious blower and intercooler setup. Told it's BoE but the IC looks like the Vision/Function/whatever one.

No accidents. Probably too many previous owners. Price was decent enough and it came with a bunch of cool sh*t. I'm dying to take it apart but first things' first. Pic (attached) as it's coming off the transport truck:

Also oddly I am looking for a stock catalytic converter setup, as I need it for registration where I live. Any tips would be hugely appreciated. All the best everyone!

-Brad
Congrats -

I don't have a stock cat for sale, but I do have a new-never-installed MWR sport cat. Depending on your needs, it may be enough.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats -

I don't have a stock cat for sale, but I do have a new-never-installed MWR sport cat. Depending on your needs, it may be enough.
Thanks Carphoria! I am actually very interested! I live in Canada but I'm sure it plus shipping will be cheaper than any other alternatives. What would you want for it?

I see you're in the bay area! I lived in Fremont years ago...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Hmm. I'll have to look up postage rates, unless you have a deal/method/pre-paid.

Pm me. Maybe we can work something out. Here's a picture for fun.

Automotive tire Temple Gesture Sculpture Freezing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts