The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Long time lurker and finally commited and got my car:

The Collection - Certified Pre-Owned - 2008 Lotus Elise Coupe

Thats the car, havent had a chance to take pictures yet myself, been too busy driving.

Im in the Baltimore area and looking for people that get together for drives.

Also I wanted to mention Terry Richards at the Collection in Florida was the best car salesman Ive ever dealt with. I wanted this exact car, shopped a few dealers for price, and he gave me a hell of a deal, and was very prompt in taking care of the paper work and shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hello and welcome. If you see the MidAtlantic region I am organising a get together / drive. Your welcome to come.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Welcome from Silver Spring area :wave:

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
Long time lurker and finally commited and got my car:

The Collection - Certified Pre-Owned - 2008 Lotus Elise Coupe

Thats the car, havent had a chance to take pictures yet myself, been too busy driving.

Im in the Baltimore area and looking for people that get together for drives.

Also I wanted to mention Terry Richards at the Collection in Florida was the best car salesman Ive ever dealt with. I wanted this exact car, shopped a few dealers for price, and he gave me a hell of a deal, and was very prompt in taking care of the paper work and shipping.
Lots and lots of Lotus in the Baltimore/Washington/NOVA corridor.

Bring it to the Holy Donut Sunday am in Burtonsville, MD. Starts around 8 am, breaks up around 10:30. In the Giant shopping center where 198 goes under 29.

An informal cruisein that started years ago, a nice morning will bring out 150 or so cars of all ilk. Have had up to 8 Lotus there from time to time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lots and lots of Lotus in the Baltimore/Washington/NOVA corridor.

Bring it to the Holy Donut Sunday am in Burtonsville, MD. Starts around 8 am, breaks up around 10:30. In the Giant shopping center where 198 goes under 29.

An informal cruisein that started years ago, a nice morning will bring out 150 or so cars of all ilk. Have had up to 8 Lotus there from time to time.

Wow, so Im planning to come, get to my office and get a "rr low" message on the dash.

Ive hit a shard of metal and with a whole 40 miles on my new car need to replace a tire already.

Hopefully next week or time.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Wow, so Im planning to come, get to my office and get a "rr low" message on the dash.

Ive hit a shard of metal and with a whole 40 miles on my new car need to replace a tire already.

Hopefully next week or time.
If you need the exact address PM me and i'll sent it to you....its not hard to find at all.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Welcome! Sorry to hear about the tire. Many people have a sticky set and a "street" set of wheels and tires. The sticky A048s can be debris magnets. I hope to see you around in MD, we have similar paint jobs. Mine is SY with Titanium stripes.

:wave:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome! The car's a blast and the package is really awesome.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. I added a pic to your post.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts