The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my rims and calipers a nice matte black, side windows tinted and a front windowshield tint that blocks out those nasty florida sun rays. The service tech also had some fun with it and got the gas cap for me, put little black circles around the brake lights, blacked out the turning signals(still need to get some stealth bubls) and covered part of the front in a black vinyl which I think looks great. tell me what you think

·
Registered
936 Posts
Not hot about the access panels but nice work.
How much did the wheels cost?
Should think bout gettin the diffuser painted black too.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure of the actual percentage, but I was told its right at the legal limit.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
black out the side reflectors, too.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Agree with others on the access panels (points for uniqueness though), side markers and the diffuser. Additionally, an IMMENSE :up: on the calipers. I've been wanting to do flat black with the machined face, a la Porsche 930, for some time now. Well done you!

Time for black stripes (or at least the photoshop versions)? That'd tie-in the rest of the stuff, including the panels too maybe, rather nicely.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I think it needs my black and aluminum wheel badges.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it needs my black and aluminum wheel badges.
I really thought I wanted them, but I may just stick with the stock ones on the wheels. I am however interested in the front emblem changed and the steering wheel sticker

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I've fooled around with doing a front emblem insert for custom colors and stuff. It doesn't work well with the brushed finish because of the convex surface. I usually just recommend for people that inquire with me to order it from Blackwatch. Their piece is very nice.

Keith

·
Registered
992 Posts
I think it needs more cowbell.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice subtle changes, but i like it. great start.

what else do you have planned for it?
I have a ton of things Id like to do, but my wallet is iffy on the subject. Id like a CF front lip and gut wing and those CF race view side mirrors. Other than that Id say Im about done. maybe some headers

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts