The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Finally received my new 2013 Evora all the way from the Northwest. I upgraded from my red 2011 Lotus Elise R(Sold). I must say that I was not expecting to be so comfortable inside, it is super comfy and luxurious. I had my eye on this car for a while and about a month ago decided to pull the trigger and buy it from the same dealer I got my 2011 Elise.

I had to go and pick up the car half a mile away from my house since the carrier was too long to turn to get to my pad. So, it was a pleasure to drive this machine for the first time. I never test drove any before, so I was delighted with the result, sweeeeet!

I'll be sharing info about it and most likely asking about this model. I appreciate the info provided to me by all current Evora owners and members of this site.

Cheers :UK:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Very nice! Out of Portland?

·
Registered
274 Posts
As another former Elise owner and current Evora owner....many happy miles to you!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
samesies...although I miss my 05, and will buy another, I love my Evora

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats! I also had an Elise before and the Evora is both nimble and luxurious.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I got both my Lotus cars from them also. I drove my Evora all the way home from there in one day. Superb comfort and feel also. Have fun and welcome to the Forum. Lots of smart people on here that will be able to answer all your questions with true and concise answers. Have fun.
And

oh ya wipe that smile off of your face. ahahahahha ;):UK:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
black with the diamond cut wheels - looks good

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Beautiful!

You'll miss the Elise a little but the evora is so much more rounded. Mind you if I had to pick one it would probably be the evora, luckily I still have the Elise for the roof off and loud raw stuff, the only 2 things the evora doesn't do

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Finally received my new 2013 Evora all the way from the Northwest. I upgraded from my red 2011 Lotus Elise R(Sold). I must say that I was not expecting to be so comfortable inside, it is super comfy and luxurious. I had my eye on this car for a while and about a month ago decided to pull the trigger and buy it from the same dealer I got my 2011 Elise.

I had to go and pick up the car half a mile away from my house since the carrier was too long to turn to get to my pad. So, it was a pleasure to drive this machine for the first time. I never test drove any before, so I was delighted with the result, sweeeeet!

I'll be sharing info about it and most likely asking about this model. I appreciate the info provided to me by all current Evora owners and members of this site.

Cheers :UK:
Need some shots of interior, and very nice.
Ron:shift:

·
Illegal Alien
5,308 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got both my Lotus cars from them also. I drove my Evora all the way home from there in one day. Superb comfort and feel also. Have fun and welcome to the Forum. Lots of smart people on here that will be able to answer all your questions with true and concise answers. Have fun.
And

oh ya wipe that smile off of your face. ahahahahha ;):UK:
I will! thanks:UK:

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beautiful!

You'll miss the Elise a little but the evora is so much more rounded. Mind you if I had to pick one it would probably be the evora, luckily I still have the Elise for the roof off and loud raw stuff, the only 2 things the evora doesn't do
Yes, you are right about the Elise but the upgrade is fantastic as put by UK Top Gear.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts