The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know I purchased a Lotus Exige last fall and now it is almost done. I drove a bit today as it was very sunny and nice for our area in the 40's. It was painted last Saturday and it looks amazing in the sun or anywhere for that matter. Have a bit more to do, but should be done by then end of next week.

Enjoy the pictures I hope you guys like, definately one of a kind.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Almost looks like Viper Green. Looks good.

Going to paint the grills black?

·
Registered
564 Posts
sorry to be mean but the first thing ithought about the color is that a big bug took a crap on the whole car.its just nasty

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
:clap:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
is that honda paint?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, the grills will be black soon, he is supposed to spray the grills this weekend.

I just had to get driving the beast, sorry about all my business crap in the backround. Should have taken somewhere nicer this morning.

Color is a tri stage paint from PPG it is in one of my other posts. It is a Yellow Candy over a Shamrock blue green, saw it painted last weekend, what a process. Started at 8AM and done at 11PM. But what a color, very close to the TVR Racing Green.

Thanks for all the comments.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Hate to say it but it looks like a color that I see on trucks owned by our neighbors south of the border.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow..BIG pics, huh? Resize next time, will ya?

Nice color--it's definitely different! And yes, the grills up top should be black, so good choice there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts