The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to Hayward Airport recently to grab some pics of my California Edition demo near some airplanes, and chit chatted my way into a nice little job offer at an FBO there. I've been working as a manager at VW and Lotus for two and a half years to pay back my college and flight training, and although I'm not paid in full on my student loans, I'm close enough to where this makes sense. It's time to get my foot in the door and build my hours before too many gray hairs appear on me, and given the stress of this job, that's not too much further away! rotfl

I want to thank all of you for having such a wonderful community, and keeping the passion strong for one of the best cars on the road. I'll be out of here for good on Sunday, but I'll drop by the forums from now and again. I can't stop laughing at the epic fail thread, and the off topic section here is populated by a great group of people, unlike most other boards I post on.

Take care everyone, and thanks again for being one of the best messageboard communities I'm a part of. :shift:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Congrats Brendan! Best wishes and thanks for representing your dealership so well.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Best of luck to you Brendan!
I left a BMW dealership a few years ago and got back into flying EMS helicopters....best move I ever made....didnt realize how much i missed aviation and the people that make it so much fun. Flying for a living and driving an elise.....Sweet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts