The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First all electric Exige....I'm getting two delivered this week!!!

1/32 Scale Ninco slot cars. Available in different liveries.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesnt have the R888s on it. :no:
That'll be my first mod...that and carpet buttons and painting the numbers on the shift knob....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
LOL. What motor and Speed Controller are in that sucker?

·
Registered
538 Posts
First all electric Exige....I'm getting two delivered this week!!!

1/32 Scale Ninco slot cars. Available in different liveries.
Actually, that's the second one. I bought an S1 Exige back in '05 that required painting the body and placing the decals. Gave it as a gift to a special kid and while I loved the way the car came out, yours seems to be ready to go straight out the box. :up:

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, that's the second one. I bought an S1 Exige back in '05 that required painting the body and placing the decals. Gave it as a gift to a special kid and while I loved the way the car came out, yours seems to be ready to go straight out the box. :up:
Yeah, actually when I think about it I'm pretty sure there are some electric R/C Exiges that were out there first.

It's good to see these on the market finally.

BTW, Lotus made a ton of money back in the '60's, during the slot car heyday, licensing their cars. The Lotus 30 was probably the most common slot car body of all in the larger scales, and there were tons of Lotus 29's, 38's, 40's, 25's, 23's and 33's in 1/32 and 1/24 scle. Others, such as Type 14 Elite and Lotus 19 were common, but not in as great a number.

Some of them are among the most collectible of vintage slots, a few fetching upwards of $1K in complete condition. Several worth several hundred dollars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts