The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many remember all the fun we had at the First Coast Car Council Car Show a few years ago at The Landing?

If I recall correctly a few of you even won some awards!!!!!

Wellllllll, the time is fast approaching to do it again, September 19, 2009.

Last time entry fee was $25.00 per car and if I remember correctly we were lucky enough to have World Imports USA to purchase 10 spots and that guaranteed that all the LOTUS folks would be able to park together and what an impressive display we put on. We had a prime location and every one attending saw us.

Here is the deal for this years show. As in the past the show will be benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Jacksonville. Entry fee is $20.00 and we still have to purchase a block of 10 spots to guarantee that we will all be able to park together again. It is on a first come first served basis. The first clubs or groups to get there money in get to pick the locations they want.

As of right now one of the Corvette Clubs in town and the Jaguar Car Club of North Florida have paid their money and picked their locations. The Jaguar Car Club has ask that I contact the Triumph Club of North Florida and the Lotus Gathering to see if a coordinated effort can be made to form a British Car Display. The Jaguar Car Club has reserved the Circle at the end of the street near the river between The Landing and the Times Union Center. I have spoken with Stan Kinmouth of the Triumph Club and he is contacting the Officers and members to see if there is interest within their organization and they will sign up for the area between the Jaguar Car Club and the corner where we were last time.

I can not reserve the spot until I have $200.00 or a minimum of 10 paid entry forms.

As always, we welcome those that do not currently own a Lotus and if you want to enter your car I will try my best to get you as close to the Gathering as possible.

HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY. No calls after 10 PM please.

Bill

email: [email protected]
Phone: 904-781-3386

1 - 1 of 1 Posts