The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my second Evora delivered on Friday and went on a date Sat. night in the car. It put my wife into labor and out came our third daughter!!!!
Seriously! Drove the Evora to the hospital.....it was hilarious.
Second daughter, named Elise, came two years ago when I got the 2-11:)!
By the way, pulled an engine on my BMW race car that morning. Went to a 2 year old birthday party that afternoon!!!
Life is just crazy.........
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1391036802.790792.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1391036832.348546.jpg
View attachment 343513

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
wow, congrats. Reading the topic, i thought you got a lady pregnant on your first day due to the evora :)

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Congrats! And dare we ask what you named this daughter? Does it begin with E? :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Congratulations.

With a house full of girls they are going to make you sit down to pee. -poke-

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! And dare we ask what you named this daughter? Does it begin with E? :)
Her name is Emerson Beck Golding

When it came to naming the second daughter, my wife choose Elise not I....no one outside the automotive world even makes the connection.....she just loved the name. She would not let me name the third daughter Evora:facepalm

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

When it came to naming the second daughter, my wife choose Elise not I....no one outside the automotive world even makes the connection.....she just loved the name. She would not let me name the third daughter Evora:facepalm
Is your first daughter named Eclat?

·
Illegal Alien
5,306 Posts
Congratulations, I too thought they was a connection between car-date-pregnancy, and maybe a warranty claim out of it.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Congrats Doc. Beautiful baby. Makes me ALMOST want another one?

My wife named our first child (girl) and I was assured we could name our second child Elise. We had a boy.... He's becoming more comfortable with his name the older he gets. ??

Structure dictates Function

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Congratulation buddy! You have one very special family!

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Congratulations, I took thought they was a connection between car-date-pregnancy, and maybe a warranty claim out of it.
rotfl

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts

My daughter is named Elyse! Of course she was born 21 years before I got my Elise though. It was a "somewhere in time" reference then, but now we tend to refer her naming to the Lotus.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great News

Jay,

Congratulations ~ awesome news for you and your family. Enjoy the new arrivals.

Hope to see you in Asheville this summer.

Best,

Ash Worboys

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Congrats, what fun!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats on the baby. My wife just found out she was pregnant. I was thinking.. does that mean that I won't be driving my evora around when it's close to her due date. Glad to hear that the Evora was the car you took to the hospital :). I'm guessing you took your newborn home in a different car.

I actually was looking to see if an infant seat would fit in the back seat.. it's tight!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts