The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I threw on my new (to me) LSS wheels friday and after all the rain this past weekend, the salt is pretty much off the roads. With the weather looking good today I took the elise out for its first real drive of '09. Ahhh... So nice. I've been at work for about 20 minutes now, probably time to get outta here! Anyone else taking their lotus out for its first drive of the year?

:shift:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
So I threw on my new (to me) LSS wheels friday and after all the rain this past weekend, the salt is pretty much off the roads. With the weather looking good today I took the elise out for its first real drive of '09. Ahhh... So nice. I've been at work for about 20 minutes now, probably time to get outta here! Anyone else taking their lotus out for its first drive of the year?

:shift:
Been driving it on almost any sunny day since I got it :D

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I took the Porsche to work today.....it was great!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I took the Porsche to work today.....it was great!!
Nice! :clap:

I'm stuck at work today but it looking like a good time to take a sanity sick-day break later this week. According to weather.com we have a string of Sunny days coming. :coolnana:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Nice! :clap:

I'm stuck at work today but it looking like a good time to take a sanity sick-day break later this week. According to weather.com we have a string of Sunny days coming. :coolnana:

Unfortunately I had to drop it at the shop after work, so I won't be driving it for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I can't wait to de-mothball my bike :p

This rain is worth something.... it washed the salt away :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I debated getting mine out of storage last night even thru the rain/snow....but I left it in. Maybe this coming weekend, but probably not.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
how many miles on this bike phlypside?
I average about a 1,000 miles a month (usually more). How bout you on your 'zuk?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Storage insurance.:(
Plus my van wouldn't start (needs new plug wires) so I had to walk to the hardware store in the rain.:(
^^^ Look at the bright side, you got some natural exercise! rotfl

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I average about a 1,000 miles a month (usually more). How bout you on your 'zuk?
thats a lot of riding. i was afraid u just parked it, waxed it, posed by it, and snapped pictures...:)

i put 1200 miles on my bike and im putting it up for sale....lol
i dont ride as much as i used to. i guess as my cars got nicer i rode the bikes less. you might understand some day..:)
plus i got pickier and pickier what type of weather id ride in. i used to ride in all kinds of weather. u know how some people get caught in the rain?
ive been caught in snow..:)
not anymore so im going to sell it for now and pursue other things....

keep riding, stay upright.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts