The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...some U.S. Elise's have been delivered...whose sex life has already been documented enhanced due to Elise ownership??? ;)

Was also just considering...initial sex life maybe degrades because you're only paying attention to driving and the Elise...neglecting to notice wife, girlfriend, or sexy woman waving from car next to you...?

Just killing another day of waiting.......

David

·
Registered
670 Posts
X000000101 said:

neglecting to notice wife, girlfriend, or sexy woman waving from car next to you...?

Just killing another day of waiting.......

David
I've been a bit concerned that the Elise will cut into my girl watching while stuck in traffic. It's always nice to get stuck waiting in traffic next to a well endowed young woman with seatbelt emphasizing her boobs.Now the Lotus will keep me sitting too low to even see over her door.

On the plus side I suppose while driving close to the curb the view of legs will be nice from such a low angle.

Steve

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
LOL!! I'm hoping the Elise will net me a "sugar mama." Hey I want to retire by 40, look after the kids & dog, wander aimlessly in my elise and sit on my ass all day @ starbucks.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Seems to me that given the size and shape of the Elise cockpit that like all other Lotus cars it can be considered a contraceptive device.

And you thought getting in and out was difficult with the hood on... :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
khamai said:
What will we do while waiting for the signal to change? :(
I think I see another Sector 111 accessory. Carbon fiber, under-dash, faux nose that we can dig around in without anyone knowing. shinoo?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
picking your nose? heck, with as low as the elise is, you won't even be able to scratch your crotch without everyone around you noticing!

Cade

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
shay2nak said:
LOL!! I'm hoping the Elise will net me a "sugar mama." Hey I want to retire by 40, look after the kids & dog, wander aimlessly in my elise and sit on my ass all day @ starbucks.
Why wait till 40?

·
Registered
389 Posts
You guys should try being a female driving a hot car!! :p I drive to my gym in the mornings, in my scrappy gym gear and my just outta bed hair, and I may as well be wearing nothing: guys love chicks in TVR's!

·
Registered
389 Posts
No, that's never happened. Besides - they'd never catch me! :D I usually just get thumbs up, smiles, people mouthing 'great car', or guys winding down their window and getting me to do the same so they can ask about the car, or just tell me it's cool. There seems to be a lot of respect, I never get any jealousy, which is amazing but really nice. A lot of guys seem thrilled to see a girl in a fast car, they're like "You go girl!!" :)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I got a marriage proposal 12 miles out of the dealership. Since I'm already married, I declined. But it was a nice gesture!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Surferjer said:
I got a marriage proposal 12 miles out of the dealership. Since I'm already married, I declined. But it was a nice gesture!
You're joking right?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
girlracer said:
You guys should try being a female driving a hot car!! guys love chicks in TVR's!
File this under "DUH"!

Guys love chicks in hot cars, not so hot cars, bed hair, perfectly coifed hair, no hair, scrappy gym gear, elegant formal wear, tight clothes, loose clothes, no clothes, etc., etc.

GUYS LOVE CHICKS. :clap:

The hot car is what we call a "pretext". Gives the guy an icebreaker, an excuse to feel out the hot chick to see if he has a snowball's chance in hell of making a connection (usually those are about his odds of success, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile, so guys keep trying).

HUMOR US. BE GENTLE.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts