The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be low 50's and sunny Sunday.

Salt is washing away this week.

Get up, head out early to Burtonsville, MD for the first Holy Donut of the new Spring.

Cars start rolling in around 8 am. Most come in around 8:30 to 9. Everybody is on to the rest of their Sunday by 10:30.

How about a good Lotus turnout this Sunday?

If you get there and the show isn't there, head across the street, to the Park and Ride behind the shopping center with the Giant (and Starbucks).

·
Registered
184 Posts
Going to try to make it.

- Todd

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I'll come by, i guess. I'll be in my m6 or mr2...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'd like to but this Sunday is the last Frostbite Sailing race of the series in Annapolis... I'm wide open on Saturday-poke-

Dave

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
I might be able to make it down, but we'll see how long the weekend projects take. I think the Lowes Cruise in Abingdon, MD starts up the first weekend of April... I'll probably make it out to that once in a while, provided they haven't changed their anyone's allowed policy.

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ironically enough, after starting this thing, I won't be able to make it after all.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
^ sucks man...

i guess i'll go in my mr2...i hear a couple of mr2s are going to show up. If i see any of you i'll come and ask stupid questions, you'll know its me :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
So long as the temps can creep at least a little above 32 (brand-new R888's dontcha know) - I may just break the CR out, (completing final stages of "de-hibernation" today!) and be there.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
The weather is nice tomorrow, weather.com says it should about 60 tomorrow.

Its suppose to be 52 now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Stupid question

Stupid question:

Are there donuts at the church of the holy donut? I'm trying to bribe one of my kids to go, and if there are no donuts there, I'm going be in trouble if I don't pack my own.

How does that one compare to the Shady Grove event? I'm much closer to Shady Grove.

-Andy

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stupid question:

Are there donuts at the church of the holy donut? I'm trying to bribe one of my kids to go, and if there are no donuts there, I'm going be in trouble if I don't pack my own.

How does that one compare to the Shady Grove event? I'm much closer to Shady Grove.

-Andy
No, no donuts anymore. The Dunkin Donut that inspired the name closed last year.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
There's a chance I may be able to make it tomorrow for short while. IF able, I hope to be there by 8am and need to leave by 11am. I'll keep a look out for other Lotus... Hope to see you tomorrow.

:shift:

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
774 Posts
Got any good back-road drives to/from this, Todd? You know about where I'm coming from. Straight down rte. 29 just sounds so BORING! ;-)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts