The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Oh, Bitchin'! :coolnana:

dude! this is my plan.
I'm gonna print out your pix and use it as a template for my LotusEcho (see my signature).

let's see..tools I will need: :shrug:

1. magic marker to line off the cut marks for the...
2. sawz-all
3. JB weld and superglue/ red Lotus epoxy to re-assemble.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For me, it's just further proof that there's no such thing as a four-door sports car.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I will hold out for the supercharged version

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Buahahahaaaa! Esprius!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I like them. They address the market that Lotus has so blantly ignored for so long. Finally, Lotus is on track! :D

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Are you insinuating that there is a built in vow of celibacy because the chicks will flock away from the car?
pi·ous (ps)
adj.
1. Having or exhibiting religious reverence; earnestly compliant in the observance of religion; devout. See Synonyms at religious.
a. Marked by conspicuous devoutness: a pious and holy observation.
b. Marked by false devoutness; solemnly hypocritical: a pious fraud.
3. Devotional: pious readings.
4. Professing or exhibiting a strict, traditional sense of virtue and morality; high-minded.
5. Commendable; worthy: a pious effort.

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't decide if this looks more like a PT Cruiser or a Dodge Magnum station wagon.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I can't decide if this looks more like a PT Cruiser or a Dodge Magnum station wagon.
i get confused with the new Mopar model nomenclature.
what about that Caliber wagon thingy they make? isn't that based on the HorizonNeon turd?

if it is more of a Magnum wagon, put some of those go-fast SRT-8 badges and some groovy stripes?

which has got me thinking...with the resurgence of station wagons in america, where's that awesome fake wood side paneling gone to?

that's why my next joke car will probably be one of those 2 door Pinto wagons with the wood side paneling! rotfl

off to hunt for one on e-bay now! :nanner2:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that's why my next joke car will probably be one of those 2 door Pinto wagons with the wood side paneling! rotfl
Not as a joke, but I figured I would pick a black "Smokey and the Bandit" Trans Am until I saw the prices they are fetching. Oh well, I can alway have the hood decal applied to the Elise.

·
Registered
344 Posts
pi·ous (ps)
adj.
1. Having or exhibiting religious reverence; earnestly compliant in the observance of religion; devout. See Synonyms at religious.
a. Marked by conspicuous devoutness: a pious and holy observation.
b. Marked by false devoutness; solemnly hypocritical: a pious fraud.
3. Devotional: pious readings.
4. Professing or exhibiting a strict, traditional sense of virtue and morality; high-minded.
5. Commendable; worthy: a pious effort.

:D
I like mine better :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts