The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting on the freeway this afternoon, when my driver's side front turn signal decided to do it's best impression of a child's kite, flying along on the end of the wires.

My first thought (well, second. The first was -eek-) was "Hey, I know how to fix that! I just read about it on the forums last night. Hope I have a bungee cord at home."

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Favorite bumper sticker:

All parts falling off this car are of the highest British manufacturerotfl

Seriously, the turn signal pop-out is a common problem... as you know.

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Commenting on your other thread I see a mouse decided to take up residence behind your radio and chew on wires. This is not uncommon since mice LOVE these cars and it is a constant battle to keep the little rodents away (and hopefully very dead). I would be very diligent in checking all other connections where possible since he may have chewed in more than one place and hopefully on nothing of importance. The varment can reak havock on unseen important items. Traps and food are all over my garage...l

·
purveyor of lightness
4,064 Posts
Five minutes after leaving the dealer (17 miles on the odometer) the driver's side velcro piece that coverS the rear hardtop hardware flew off and beaned me in the head.

I was on the highway and my window was down but it certainly scared the crap out of me!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
:tadts::tadts::UK::UK:TADTSTADTS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts