The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone on the lotus talk site. My name is Jake and I am 19 from New York. As an avid car enthusiast and mechanic I have wanted to get my hands on an exige since I was about 16 years old. I was recommended to this site by a guy with a beautiful exige who’s Instagram is @le_batkid I am finally starting the road to becoming an owner and searching for the one that calls to me. Any help anyone can provide would be indeed and I look forward to being part of this community.

·
Administrator
13,550 Posts
Welcome to LT Jake! Be sure to check out the buying guides in the stickies at the top of the Elise and Exige forums. Once you've been a member three days and have ten posts you will be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace. GLWS!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello to everyone on the lotus talk site. My name is Jake and I am 19 from New York. As an avid car enthusiast and mechanic I have wanted to get my hands on an exige since I was about 16 years old. I was recommended to this site by a guy with a beautiful exige who’s Instagram is @le_batkid I am finally starting the road to becoming an owner and searching for the one that calls to me. Any help anyone can provide would be indeed and I look forward to being part of this community.
Wise choice to go with the Exige!! you wont regret it.

·
Premium Member
5,892 Posts
Wecome Jake, at 19 the only car I could afford cost no more $500, so I can die in peace, please Jake for God's sake let me know your secret :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wecome Jake, at 19 the only car I could afford cost no more $500, so I can die in peace, please Jake for God's sake let me know your secret :)
Haha I currently run a online training company where I train people all over the United States, and now 1 person in Canada, and I help them reach their fitness goals. The perks of doing it online is there is no limit to the number of clients I can have so revenue is exponential. As long as I continue to provide the service people pay for at a satisfactory level I can continue to branch out and gain more clients. I love being able to help other people and it is doing extremely well for me right now so im just going with the flow.

·
Premium Member
5,892 Posts
Haha I currently run a online training company where I train people all over the United States, and now 1 person in Canada, and I help them reach their fitness goals. The perks of doing it online is there is no limit to the number of clients I can have so revenue is exponential. As long as I continue to provide the service people pay for at a satisfactory level I can continue to branch out and gain more clients. I love being able to help other people and it is doing extremely well for me right now so im just going with the flow.
Lucky you, at your age there was no cell phones or internet, best form of communication we had was 2 condensed milk cans attached by a string, and every time I asked my Dad for $2 I had to explain how I was going to save the world..... 🤣 🤣 be patience with the issues that will come up with the car and enjoy!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts