The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
8,356 Posts
I just did my 1st service in Lotus SF (on Pine Street). Oil change + data dump. I was given a copy as well. The bill is $275.

I wanted to do my service at Boardwalk (as I bought my car there), but their service dept couldn't take my car until 2 weeks later.

I chat w/ Lotus Guru and he said it's a one-hour job. I am curious what that $800-$1000 bill contains.
Looks like additional charge for getting screwed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I just did my 1st service in Lotus SF (on Pine Street). Oil change + data dump. I was given a copy as well. The bill is $275.
They have never returned a single call I’ve made 😢. Do you by chance have a direct contact there?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Over the weekend the other half and I took the long way home bringing us around Yosemite and an overnight in Napa, adding about 680 miles along the way. Thank you @empti for hooking me up with Lotus SF direct contact info. First service confirmed and appointment set for Tuesday. -Perfect warmup for LOG40.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Over the weekend the other half and I took the long way home bringing us around Yosemite and an overnight in Napa, adding about 680 miles along the way. Thank you @empti for hooking me up with Lotus SF direct contact info. First service confirmed and appointment set for Tuesday. -Perfect warmup for LOG40.
View attachment 1296000
View attachment 1296001
View attachment 1296002
I almost bought your car (saw it on Tom’s spreadsheet). I wish I did. It looks amazing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I almost bought your car (saw it on Tom’s spreadsheet). I wish I did. It looks amazing.
And I am thankful you didn't ;):ROFLMAO:

I love my 2012 S but the GT is just a different animal all together.

Yours looks pretty similar in color on your handle. where did you end up buying from?

Reactions: Lckitty

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
84 Posts
Tomorrow I take mine for it’s 1k first service….I’ll report back on the fee (Lamborghini Palm Beach)

I did ask about the 3rd cat 🐱 delete and they said it won’t void my warranty and all I need to do is sign a waiver (emissions) if I want them to install it.
They seem pretty cool about bolt ons. They did say NO TUNES or it will void the entire warranty like on Lamborghinis.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Tomorrow I take mine for it’s 1k first service….I’ll report back on the fee (Lamborghini Palm Beach)

I did ask about the 3rd cat 🐱 delete and they said it won’t void my warranty and all I need to do is sign a waiver (emissions) if I want them to install it.
They seem pretty cool about bolt ons. They did say NO TUNES or it will void the entire warranty like on Lamborghinis.
From what I hear through multiple sources, GT's use the same tune as the GT430 but Americans get 14HP less with the 3rd cat.

Reactions: Lckitty

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
75 Posts
And I am thankful you didn't ;):ROFLMAO:

I love my 2012 S but the GT is just a different animal all together.

Yours looks pretty similar in color on your handle. where did you end up buying from?
Tom keep telling me good things about the grey. My white GT came with it in the same batch, I had to make a tough choice between it and my white one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like I’m a couple weeks behind you… 870 miles on my Evora. I got my car from Pompano and they told me they would install it if it was the OEM delete pipe which I was able to order through Hethel… with the extra clamp that’s needed for the factory delete pipe it ends up being around the same price as the GRP. Be interested to see what Palm Beach charges for the first service. Love to be able to meet up and hear your car with the delete back to back with my car before I do the delete pipe.

I hope that’s true, got my GRP delete ready to be swapped.
Eager to hear if there is a sound difference too

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
84 Posts
For sure, I have an appointment to drop it off this Friday morning to pick up later in the day. I only have 942 miles, but I'll add 15 more going there.
I can meetup over the weekend or the next one. I'll be testing that cat delete sound Saturday AND Sunday 😎
DM me or send me a shout on Insta @lotusclubofpalmbeach

Lambo PB said they don't care which brand I brought in, GRP or OEM. I'll let you know the fees for everything after pickup.
Chris (service manager) sounded pretty cool about everything. He says they won't void my warranty unless the part I install DIRECTLY has an effect on what goes wrong with the car.
He did recommend I stay away from tunes, otherwise its an automatic VOID.

Looks like I’m a couple weeks behind you… 870 miles on my Evora. I got my car from Pompano and they told me they would install it if it was the OEM delete pipe which I was able to order through Hethel… with the extra clamp that’s needed for the factory delete pipe it ends up being around the same price as the GRP. Be interested to see what Palm Beach charges for the first service. Love to be able to meet up and hear your car with the delete back to back with my car before I do the delete pipe.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
84 Posts

Here’s what I paid for my 1,000 mile break in service and also for the 3rd cat delete.
Cat delete got me smiling….sounds louder and more aggressive than before.
Service was done at Lamborghini Palm Beach.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts